Responsible GamblingCompany Policy
Magic Services Ltd (‘Magic’) only accepts as its Players persons of legal age in their country of residence, and in any case, no younger than 18 years of age (21 years for Greece).
‘Magic’ wants its Players to enjoy the thrill and fun of gambling. We do not want our Players to suffer any hardships or cause their families, friends or other close persons to bear any suffering as a result of gambling that has gone out of control.
‘Magic’ will take steps to help any person who believes that they are developing or have developed a gambling problem and request assistance or should the company itself notice any such problems developing.
‘Magic’ will block accounts of people appearing to have serious gambling problems even if they do not ask to be blocked.
‘Magic’ will also impose stricter limits on loss amounts, time limits and bet amounts on those Players it believes may be developing into problem gamblers.
‘Magic’, however, cannot at any time be held responsible for Players who gamble unless they would have specifically requested assistance.Preamble
When a gambler loses the sense of fun that casual gambling is meant to generate it means that he/she has a problem. He/she may begin to look at gambling as a way to make money or worse still he/she keeps gambling to try and win back money he/she had previously lost. He/she often believes that he/she has special luck or abilities or that his luck may be about to change. When you gamble not just for that rush and you find yourself chasing losses and betting more, the result is a vicious circle of increasing losses and increased betting to recover those losses. It means that it is time for you to take action to control your habit.Responsible Gambling Tips
For many people gambling is exciting, fun and entertaining. The Players make careful decisions about how to spend their time and money, which sites to trust and how to have fun doing so.
Here are some suggestions as to how you can keep your gambling under control:
You can realize you have a problem.
- Decide on a deposit/loss limit ahead of time and stick to it
- Low-risk gambling is a way of playing with very little chance of losing control. The key to low-risk gambling is to realize that "it's only a game."
- Never borrow money to gamble
- Balance gambling with other activities
- Don't gamble when highly stressed, depressed, intoxicated or troubled in some other way.
- Don’t gamble to make money.
- Only gamble with money set aside for entertainment, never with money for everyday expenses.
- If you are leaving your family alone for long periods of time in order to gamble.
- If you argue frequently with your partner about spending too much time and money on gambling and find that you cannot stop or limit yourself.
- If you are gambling family money needed for rent/mortgage, schooling, medical purposes, groceries, clothes, or water & electricity.
- If you feel you have to gamble to get to spend time with people you understand.
- When you are with your family, at work or at social events, you find that you are constantly thinking about your next bet
- If you look at gambling as a way of making money fast.
If your answer to any of the above is “YES” then we suggest that you take action immediately BEFORE it becomes a worse problem. There are many organizations that may help you to control your problem. (e.g.http://www.kethea.gr/
). You may also control yourself by taking immediate action and put limits on what you can do with your account with us.Actions to take
If you think you have a serious gambling problem you should take the necessary steps to temporarily suspend your account until you resolve your issues or permantly close your account. Full details of how to get in touch with us can be found on our contact page. In case you want to close your account, you have to login to your account and through “My Player account” section (“Close Account”) to complete the procedure. firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not wish to suspend your account but exert better control over your spending you may choose to place daily, weekly and monthly limits on your losses, time limits or bet amounts. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com
and set the limits you desire.
For your benefit you will not be allowed to remove any restrictions placed on your account or bets until a minimum cooling off period of seven days has elapsed from when you created the limitation, and your request to increase an already established limit will be applied after 24 hours of your submission. Should you however, wish to further restrict your betting limits or gaming time any changes of such kind will be immediately accepted by the system, after sending us another email.
For assistance or help you may contact our help desk/support team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Version 1.2, February, 2014